As Friends draws closer to its 20th anniversary (HOW OLD ARE WE!?) of the premiere, let’s take a look at the 10 best celebrity cameos on the show’s successful run.
1. Brad Pitt as Will Colbert A.K.A – The Guy That Rachel Bullied At High School.
Ahh. Swoon. (RIP Brad and Jen)
2. Robin Williams and Billy Crystal AKA- The Guys Who Crash The Orange Central Perk Couch
Unscripted cameo, comedy genius. “ Maybe it’s my wound, its ooooozing”
3. Ben Stiller as Tommy AKA- The Screamer
Just one of Rachel’s many crazy boyfriends . Oh the laughs.
4. Freddie Prinze Jr as Sandy AKA- The Manny
Super sensitive nanny, super funny cameo. MORE PLEASE.
5. Bruce Willis as Paul Stevens AKA Elizabeth’s Dad and Rachel’s Boyfriend Who Hates Ross
Did I mention that he hated Ross?
6. Alec Baldwin as Parker AKA Phoebe’s Over Enthusiastic Boyfriend
Get ready to take a mental picture of this…. *CLICK*
7. Christina Applegate as Amy Green AKA Rachel’s Other Sister
One very spoilt bitch . Brilliant.
8.Charlie Sheen as Ryan AKA Phoebe’s Lover From The Navy
They kissed. They got chicken pox. They scratched. A lot.
9.Gary Oldman as Richard Crosby AKA The Drunk Actor Who Won’t Stop Spitting on Joey.
WHEN YOU ENUNCIATE YOU SPIT!
10. Hugh Laurie AKA The Gentleman On The Plane Who Thinks Rachel Is A Terrible Person
Dr . House knew that Rachel and Ross were in fact ‘on a break’.
Reunion episode/series/movie please!